We invite all our friends to join us in Prayer Writing Month, beginning today.
This is the third year we’ve done this.
You can participate by writing a prayer every day on your website or on the Believing Prayer Journal forum.
Meanwhile, we’ll be writing a prayer a day on the main site of BP.
If every day is too much for you to write, try it every other day, or Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Or even once a week.
But maybe just a single line or paragraph a day will do you.
Here are some suggestions for what you can do.
- Subscribe to the Believing Prayer site.
- Add your amen, your comments, or your prayer in the comments section after each prayer. There’s a reason why we don’t stick an amen at the end of the prayers there.
- Write prayers on your website and tag them with #PraWriMo. If you don’t have a site or prefer not to, use BP’s Prayer Journal. Let us know in the comments below where you’ll be writing your prayers.
- Share these prayers in your social media accounts.
- Use some of these prayers in your congregational bulletin, pin them on bulletin boards, print them out and share them, use them in public prayers.
- Use these prayers in your personal and family devotions.
- Copy and send these prayers by email, or send a link to a specific prayer, to people who might be helped or encouraged by them.